Friday, January 29, 2010

On My Mind

  • Last night - when there were many things to do - 10 girls met to pray for campus and the semester. It was a beautiful thing. I am so thankful to have friends who desire to do this.
  • I am taking a Spanish class this semester. It is the second level. I am already being challenged. I can't wait to learn the language!
  • I am continuing to write some songs. It helps me to release whatever emotions are building up.
  • A trip to Kenya may be happening this summer with a friend.
  • My dream of starting a coffee shop has become even more of something I want to pursue.
  • A friend and I are planning a show at Christ Fellowship for February 27th. That date is getting extremely close...
  • It's cooler to say that you are passionate about the church and service than it is to say you are passionate about the Gospel.
That's about it.

0 comments: